Conley Home Inspections, LLC Sample Home Inspection Reports:
Please click on the links below to view a sample home inspection report that was done in the Alpharetta, GA area. The first link is for a new home and the second link is for a home that was previously occupied.
Previously Owned (ReSale) Inspection Sample Report
New Home Inspection Sample Report
Pre-Drywall Inspection Sample Report
Properties of Inspection Reports
- Detailed report dictated by an equally detailed inspection process
- Describes any deficiencies discovered and there implications if not corrected
- Easy to read and understandable narrative indicating locations and color coded for severity and classification
- Color photos of all issues including a few videos and pertinent thermography images
- Comprehensive report organized by each system in the home, not by rooms, so any needed repairs can be easily priced and repaired by trade
- Includes a summary of significant issues that help define what items are priorities
- Report formats available: electronic and hard copy (by request)
- Much of the report is written on site that can be from 3-6 hours, depending upon the size of the home, its age, and what is discovered during the inspection
- Length of report 50 to 100 pages depending on findings
- Duration to produce the report is typically by the end of the next day, but can be delivered the same day (by request) if the buyer needs it to meet their due diligence deadline.