If it can be seen, it gets inspected by Conley Home Inspections, LLC.
The major focus during our home inspections are finding issues related to structure, safety and functionality. These are the systems and components that are inspected, operated, tested or measured during the process of Conley Home Inspections, LLC:
- SITE – Grounds, Grading, Drainage, Driveway, Sidewalks, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Trees, Fences, Outbuildings
- OUTDOOR SPACES – Porches, Decks, Patios, Balconies, Terraces, Verandas, Steps & Stairs
- EXTERIOR – Cladding Systems: Brick, Stone, Stucco, Siding, Soffits, Eaves, Fascia, Frieze, Trim
- STRUCTURE – Foundation, Basement, Crawl Space, Slabs, Water Penetration, Framing: Floors, Walls, Ceiling
- ATTIC – Trusses, Roof & Ceiling Framing, Insulation, Penetrations, Ducts, Ventilation, Moisture, Mold, Decay, Wildlife
- ROOF – Roof Coverings, Flashings, Roof Penetrations, Vents, Skylights, Gutters & Downspouts
- INTERIOR– Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Doors, Windows, Stairs, Cabinets, Vanities, Bars, Built-in Bookcases
- CHIMNEY & FIREPLACE – Firebox, Caps, Shrouds, Screens, Flues, Damper, Gas Starters, Gas Logs, Hearth, Mantel
- GARAGE – Garages Slab, Carports, Garage Doors & Hardware, Automatic Openers, Reverse Sensors
- KITCHEN – Cabinets, Counter-tops, Ovens, Ranges, Cooktops, Dishwashers, Disposals, Microwave, Trash Compactors, etc.
- ELECTRICAL – Service Entrance, Main Panel, Subpanels, Wiring, Breakers, Grounding, Disconnects, Outlets, Fixtures, Fans
- HEATING – Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Air Handlers, Exhaust Vents, Gas Piping
- COOLING & VENTILATION – A/C Condenser, Evaporator, Condensation Piping, Refrigerant Piping, Ducts, Vents
- PLUMBING – Meter, Water Heaters, TPR, Supply & Waste Piping, Valves, Fixtures, Faucets, Commodes, Sinks, Tub, Showers
- OTHER UNITS – Sump Pumps, Sewer Ejector Pumps, Attic Fans, Whole house Fans
For topnotch inspections in the greater Atlanta area give Conley Home Inspections, LLC a call and schedule your appointment today.
I encourage all my clients to be present at the inspection and to ask questions about anything in the home. After all, buying a home is usually one of your largest investments and you need to know the facts. Give Conley Home Inspections, LLC a call and schedule your appointment today if you are in Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Duluth, Cumming, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, or the surrounding areas.