“We inspect your home as if it were our own”
Owner Rob Conley’s credentials include Bachelor of Science in Building Construction (Georgia Tech), certifications from the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and has worked in the Construction and Construction Consulting Industry for 14 years.
A good home inspection is fair, impartial and works strictly for the client. When you hire Conley Home Inspections, LLC, every system of the home you are planning to purchase or sell will be put under a microscope to determine its condition.
This thorough inspection includes:
- Competitive Pricing
- Walk on the vast majority of roofs for close-up assessments
- Examination of details with each client during and after inspection
- An easy-to-read comprehensive report to help clients understand in detail any resulting issues, problems, or concerns
- Reports are delivered usually same day or by the next day
- All types of homes from 700SF Condos to 15,000 SF Mansions
- A variety of ancillary services as requested, such as, radon testing, mold testing, septic evaluation and pool inspection.
- Reports delivered within two days
- Fully insured (General Liability and E&O)