Conley Home Inspections, LLC provides home inspection services in the greater Atlanta, GA metro area including a 50 mile radius from Alpharetta. All inspections are performed by Rob Conley. To date, I have has inspected over 1,200 homes. Accreditations include a Bachelor of Science in Building Construction from Ga. Tech., certifications from the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). Plus, I have worked in the Construction and Construction Consulting industry my entire life, so my experience is rarely matched. To read more on my credentials click ABOUT.
There is quite a difference between a house and a home and at Conley Home Inspections, LLC, we assist you in bringing that difference into focus. Every system of your home will be put under a “microscope” when you hire Conley Home Inspections, LLC. A home inspection is much more than just part of the home transaction process. It is vital to determining the condition of the home you are considering to purchase or sell. A home inspection can save thousands of dollars in unknown future repairs and no one wants costly surprises. Don’t put yourself at risk, protect your investment and hire me to provide you an Inspection Report. Certainly don’t try to inspect a home yourself. Most people lack the experience and unbiased detachment to inspect a property on their own. You need a professional home inspector and a really good one.
When you hire Conley Home Inspections, LLC, you will be put to ease knowing a certified, licensed and insured home inspector is examining your home. Whether you are a home buyer, seller or real estate agent, you can trust the expertise and knowledge of Conley Home Inspections, LLC. Through Client and Agent referrals customers continue to choose us for their home inspections needs because we:
- Provide a complete and thorough inspection that goes beyond the vast majority of inspectors
- Inspect it like it was my home, because quality is my passion
- Walk on the vast majority of roofs to inspect them close up
- Spend time with the client either during or after the inspection to go over and explain the issues in detail
- Provide an easy-to-read comprehensive report to assist in understanding all the issues/problems/concerns and what actions are needed for each
- Reports are delivered usually the same day or by the next day
- Inspect all types of homes, sized from a 700 SF Condo to a 15,000 SF Mansion
- Inspections include some basic thermal imaging to give you an in-depth look inside of your home
- We also provide a variety of additional services that makes it convenient to have them completed at the inspection
- Top-notch certifications and continuing education
- Fully insured (General Liability and E&O)
- Competitive Pricing
A good home inspector is fair, impartial and strictly works for you, the client. The home inspection is performed to look after your best interest, not the interest of anyone else. If you hire Conley Home Inspections, LLC, I will provide the best possible home inspection for you in order to make really good educated decisions regarding one of your largest investments. I love my job and it shows in the quality of work I provide. If you are in need of a really thorough home inspection, give me a call today and give yourself peace of mind.
If you would like to review a sample report, click here.
Also, for ancillary services such as radon testing, mold testing, septic evaluation, pool inspections, and other essential services, contact us as soon as possible prior to the inspection to save money. Thank you for considering Conley Home Inspections, LLC for your residential inspection needs and contact me today to schedule your services.