A standard inspection is performed for a home buyer who is purchasing a home of any age, size or type. The quality inspection is performed in a neutral, unbiased, independent manner by a qualified inspector to determine the condition of the property and provide a detailed report. It is essential to convey the information before the end of the due diligence period. Most buyers hire a home inspector before they purchase the home. This means, in the event the inspection brings costly defects to light, the buyer has an opportunity to consider corrections before make a final purchasing decision.
Properties should be investigated for 3-6 hours depending on size and age. We encourage buyers to be at home during the inspection or be present at the end of the process to learn about any issues. Information from the inspection will be detailed in an easy-to-understand report that will include photos, descriptions and locations.
Most items in the report will relate to maintenance recommendations and minor imperfections which might be low-cost, simple repairs. There are times when major defects will be discovered that might involve safety concerns. The home inspector will educate the buyer about the home’s problems so that they can understand any significant issues that need to be corrected before or soon after closing. The inspector will also inform the buyer of any current components or units that may be nearing the end of their useful service life.
Conley Home Inspections, LLC recognizes its reports are often used as a negotiation tool because if a home is in need of many repairs and the Owner is unwilling to pay for corrections, the property may not be suitable for a buyer’s situation or lifestyle. Let Conley Home Inspections, LLC remove these uncertainties from your home purchase.
The Conley Home Inspection
- Performed for the Buyer
- Inspection is neutral, unbiased, independent
- Performed by a Certified Professional
- Informs Buyer of any concerns with the home
- Inspection Process 3-6 hours
- Buyer should attend entire inspection or at end for presentation
- Report ready for download within two days
- Include well organized, detailed report with photos, description & locations
- Most items found will be minor or maintenance with low cost
- Some items will relate to safety and are priority concerns
- Sometimes costly major defects are found
- The Inspector will educate the Buyer to problems that need addressing
- The Inspector will educate the Buyer to units nearing the end of their service life
- The Report helps the Buyer determine the cost needed to make repairs
- The Report can be used as a price negotiation tool with the Owner
- Let the inspection process remove uncertainty and give you peace of mind
We proudly serve Alpharetta, Georgia and the surrounding towns in Fulton County including Cumming, Johns Creek, and Duluth, and anywhere within 50 miles of Alpharetta. Contact us today for a free home inspection quote!