- Conley Home Inspections, LLC offers A-La-Carte or customized special home inspections consultations. Often such inspections focus only on major systems and specific defects within the home. These types of consultation/inspections typically take about an hour to perform.
The price of a troubleshooting inspection is typically substantially less than the price of a full inspection.
For instance, “Aging-in-place” is a specialty inspection for senior citizens. The home is assessed for its ability to allow occupants to live independently. The inspection is designed for those who want to age-in-place in their present residence and still secure essential support services to meet their changing needs. Clients are provided with recommendations for home adaptations and corrections to improve accessibility, maneuverability and safety.
Other extensive home inspections can be performed as well, including:
- Single Item Inspections (i.e. Moisture Intrusion & Moisture Issues)
- Pre-offer quick inspection
- Investor walk-thru Inspection
- Picture only Inspection Limited Inspection
- 4-Point Insurance Inspection
- Aging-In-Place Inspection
- Extra thorough Inspection
- Code Inspection
- Technical Inspection
Call Conley Inspections, LLC for specialized inspections that can be customized to your needs. We proudly serve Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Cumming, Duluth, and the greater Atlanta area.