These type of inspections are similar to maintenance inspections, but focus on the condition and repairs necessary for the next tenant to move into the property. We serve customers who are investors, landlords, property managers, tenants, lenders or the like.
The benefits of a rental Inspections include the following:
- Facilitate the leasing process
- Identify defects, damage and needed repairs
- Reduce deposit disagreements
- Validate deposit retainage
- Help prevent lawsuits
- Document tenants care and maintenance of the property
Rental inspection services can be customized in the following ways:
- Pre-occupancy or pre-move-in inspection is performed to assess and document the condition of a property prior to a tenant entering a leasing agreement
- Post-occupancy or move-out inspection is performed to assess and document the condition of a property at the time the tenant and owner terminate their lease agreement and the tenant is moving out
- The report can be compared to the pre-occupancy report to determine how much, if any of the security deposit should be retained.
- The report also provides a list of needed repairs, assisting the property manager in getting quotes, setting budget, and scheduling contractors to perform essential work.
- A routine maintenance inspection can be performed on a regular basis
- Routine inspections documents items that need attention before they cause costly repairs.
Drive-by inspections allows for observation of lease violations including upkeep, unapproved pets, over-occupancy and illegal activities. The report will also provide essential documentation which may be required in legal proceedings.
Reports from Conley Home Inspections, LLC are delivered via email either the same day or within 48 hours depending on the complexity or size of the inspection. Reports include color photos with full descriptions of issues/problems as well as recommendations for improvement.
Contact Conley Home Inspections, LLC today.