- Conley Home Inspections, LLC will help assess the condition of foreclosed properties, provide potential buyers with a list of any issues and defects, document deteriorating conditions and water intrusion possibilities that may have occurred during the properties vacancy. Conley Inspections, LLC highly recommends a home inspection before purchasing such properties.
- Discounted homes often have multiple issues and defects therefore, a full home inspection is needed to discover these problems
- Foreclosed home typically have more concerns since they have been vacant
- Banks normally are not willing to fully maintain their properties
- The detailed inspection report will help assess the full condition of the property
Why have a Conley foreclosure inspection:
Allow Conley Home Inspections, LLC to help you assess the condition of the foreclosed property that you have under contract.