If it can be seen, it gets inspected by Conley Home Inspections, LLC.
The major focus during our home inspections are finding issues related to structure, safety and functionality. These are the systems and components that are inspected, operated, tested or measured during the process of Conley Home Inspections, LLC:
- SITE – Grounds, Grading, Drainage, Driveway, Sidewalks, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Trees, Fences, Outbuildings
- OUTDOOR SPACES – Porches, Decks, Patios, Balconies, Terraces, Verandas, Steps & Stairs
- EXTERIOR – Cladding Systems: Brick, Stone, Stucco, Siding, Soffits, Eaves, Fascia, Frieze, Trim
- STRUCTURE – Foundation, Basement, Crawl Space, Slabs, Water Penetration, Framing: Floors, Walls, Ceiling
- ATTIC – Trusses, Roof & Ceiling Framing, Insulation, Penetrations, Ducts, Ventilation, Moisture, Mold, Decay, Wildlife
- ROOF – Roof Coverings, Flashings, Roof Penetrations, Vents, Skylights, Gutters & Downspouts
- INTERIOR– Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Doors, Windows, Stairs, Cabinets, Vanities, Bars, Built-in Bookcases
- CHIMNEY & FIREPLACE – Firebox, Caps, Shrouds, Screens, Flues, Damper, Gas Starters, Gas Logs, Hearth, Mantel
- GARAGE – Garages Slab, Carports, Garage Doors & Hardware, Automatic Openers, Reverse Sensors
- KITCHEN – Cabinets, Counter-tops, Ovens, Ranges, Cooktops, Dishwashers, Disposals, Microwave, Trash Compactors, etc.
- ELECTRICAL – Service Entrance, Main Panel, Subpanels, Wiring, Breakers, Grounding, Disconnects, Outlets, Fixtures, Fans
- HEATING – Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Air Handlers, Exhaust Vents, Gas Piping
- COOLING & VENTILATION – A/C Condenser, Evaporator, Condensation Piping, Refrigerant Piping, Ducts, Vents
- PLUMBING – Meter, Water Heaters, TPR, Supply & Waste Piping, Valves, Fixtures, Faucets, Commodes, Sinks, Tub, Showers
- OTHER UNITS – Sump Pumps, Sewer Ejector Pumps, Attic Fans, Whole house Fans
For topnotch inspections give Conley Home Inspections, LLC a call and schedule your appointment today.